These research publications are here to get indexed by the goog and to provide downloadable versions for whoever may be interested.
conference and journal articles
- Baragry, J. and K. Reed (2001). Why We Need a Different View of Software Architecture. The Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA), Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Baragry, J. (2001). Do We Think In Terms Of Objects and What Are The Consequences For Software Reuse, Architecture and Patterns? Recent Object Oriented Trends Symposium (ROOTS 2001 invited presentation), Bergen, Norway.
- Baragry, J. (2000). Understanding Software Engineering: from analogies with other disciplines to a philosophical foundation. PhD Thesis. Dept of Computer Science and Computer Engineering. La Trobe University, Melbourne Australia.: pp.350.
- Baragry, J. and K. Reed (1998). Why Is It So Hard To Define Software Architecture? Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference, Tapei, Taiwan.
- Baragry, J. (1996). An Initial Comparison of Software and Engineering Designs of Automotive Cruise Control Systems. Australian Software Engineering Conference, Melbourne, Australia, IEEE Computer Society Press.
workshop position papers
- Reed, K. and J. Baragry (2002). On The Issue of Architecture-Preserving Methodologies and Their Identification. ICSE 2002 Workshop on Methods and Techniques for Software Architecture Review and Assessment, Florida, USA.
- Baragry, J. (2001). Using Product-Line Architectures to Marry Pure and Applied Research. WICSA 2001 Workshop on Architecture Reconstruction and Product Lines, Amsterdam, Netherlands.